The City Bags - Downtown Pattern by Aunties Two includes sewing instructions for creating a small zipper top bag with six pockets on the inside to keep everything organized. Two metal stays are included to provide structural support. This bag is just the right size for a night on the town or a day of shopping. Makes a perfect lunch bag (additional instructions provided)! Finished size: 9" W x 6" D x 9" T when closed.
- 5/8 yd Fabric A - outside bag body, side binding
- 1 yd Fabric B - lining, pockets, pocket lining
- 1/2 Fabric C - handles, bottom, binding, bows, tabs
- 18" x 58" IN-R-FORM PLUS double-sided fusible foam batting - bag body
- 1/2 yd x 20" wide CRAF-TEX PLUS double-sided fusible stiff interfacing - bottoms
- 24"double-slide handbag zipper with wide zipper tape