The Hands Free Crossbody Bag Pattern by Aunties Two includes sewing instructions for creating a perfect bag for shopping trips and daily errands, and large enough for an iPad mini. Great to throw in a backpack or briefcase. Use quilting leather for a bag that really lasts!!! Instructions included for use of Focus or Patchwork options. Finished size: 10" W x 10" H x 3" D.
- 14" x 23" Fabric (or 3 strips 2 1/2" x wof for patchwork)
- 3/8 yd Coordinating Fabric
- 7/8 yd Fabric B - inside
- 1/2 yd IN-R-FORM double -sided fusible foam batting
- 1/4 yd x 20" wide Decor Bond by Pellon (or DURA-FUSE by Bosal)
- 14" #4.5 nylon coil zipper
- (2) Textured Loop Strap Connectors by Sallie Tomato