The Marsham Messenger Bag Pattern by Charlie's Aunt includes sewing instructions and pattern templates for creating a bag inspired by the 1940s 'make-do-and-mend' era. This messenger bag is pieced together with three constasting fabrics to give a homespun look with infinite possibilities.Also included are instructions for adding an interior patch pocket using the flap template. Finished size: 13" W x 11" H x 2.5" D. Strap length 39".
This pattern is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
- 2/3 yd fabric 1 - exterior bag back, front center panel and flap
- 1/3 yd fabric 1 - exterior front left side and one strap piece
- 1/3 yd fabric 3 - exterior front right side and one strap piece
- 2/3 yd lining fabric - bag lining and interior pocket
- 3/4 yd of 36" wide firm sew-in interfacing
- 1/2 yd of 36" wide fusible interfacing
- Magnetic snap
- buttons to trim the flap