The Harper Holdall pattern by Lazy Girl Designs includes sewing instructions for creating the perfect zip tope tote to hold all you need, whether a craft, a day on the go, or a quick getaway. The double-pull zipper and 'Tidy Ends' installation means the zip opens all the way to the side seams and stands wide open for easy access. Finished size: 13" H x 13" W x 6" D.
- Great structure, bag stands tall.
- Easy 'Tidy Ends' zipper installation.
- Manage directional fabric.
- 60+ color photos and illustrations.
- Presser foot, stitch recommendations.
- Pressing and finishing tips.
- Rotary cut project, no pattern pieces included.
- 5/8 yd fabric - feature for outside of bag
- 5/8 yd lining fabric
- 3/4 yd fabric - handles, inside pocket, zipper pull ties, bag base
- 2 1/2 yds x 22" side Face-It Soft Lightweight Woven Fusible interfacing, or 3 yds x 20" wide
- 1 1/2 yds x 20" wide Stiff Stuff Firm sew-in interfacing
- 30" double-pull purse zipper size 4.5mm, polyester, YKK brand