The Miranda Day Bag pattern is perfect to carry during the day with 10 handy inside pockets. Instructions are included for both long and short handles - your choice. Finished size is 12" x 10" x 6". The Bag-E-Bottom D is now available to insert into your finished purse for a more professional look!
- Fabric: 1/3 yd - main part of bag
- 2/3 yd - cover (bottom of bag), handles, flap closure
- 1/2 yd - lining
- 2/3 yd - pockets, sleeve for bottom of bag support
- Note- the lining fabric creates a faux binding at the top edge of the bag. Choose a lining fabric that will look good with the other 2 fabric covers.
- Batting - 3/4 yd
- Fusible interfacing - 1 yd medium to heavy weight 45" wide or 2 1/4 yd if 22" wide.
- Velcro - 2" of sew-in or fusion Velcro
- Optional - U shaped fashion handles can be substituted for fabric handles.