The Fika Tote Pattern by Anna Graham of Noodlehead includes sewing instructions and pattern templates for creating a tote with front pockets, a back lapped zipper pocket, recessed zipper closure and padded pockets. Take this tote on your next visit with friends! Special features: two front pockets for things you need to keep close at hand back lapped zippered pocket optional recessed zipper (it’s optional, but I know you’ll love it!) makes a great work or student bag, padded interior pockets can accommodate most laptop sizes. Fika is a Swedish word, meaning ‘to have coffee’. The classic clean lines of this mid-sized tote give a nod to my Scandinavian heritage. Finished size: 17" W x 15" T x 5" D.
- 1 yd Exterior Fabric
- 1/2 yd Accent Fabric
- 2 yds Lining Fabric (includes interior pockets)
- 3 yds Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 - 20" wide)
- 3/4 yd Soft & Stable OR 1 yd Pellon 987f fusible fleece
- 18"-20" zipper (closed-ended or separating) for recessed zipper closure
- 30" handbag zipper for back exterior pocket