The Mousependium Ultimate Storage Case Pattern ay Australian designer Mandy Murray of Sew Quirky includes sewing instructions and pattern templates for creating the ultimate craft storage bag. You'll find one large see-through pocket externally. Inside the bag there are seven zippered see-through compartments. You open up this storage case flat and easily select what you need! It's the perfect storage solution to protect and carry your favorite supplies. The front features a quirky appliqué collection of a liberty teapot set with the sweetest little mice. All scattered around a retro sewing machine featuring vintage buttons and heart design. Finished size: 13 1/2" x 18"; opened size: 18" x 27".
- 1 yd Clear vinyl
- 1/2 yd Bag wadding
- 1/3 yd Fusible fleece
- 1/3 yd Peltex non fusible
- 1/2 yd Fusible web
- (3) 5" pieces Woven fusible interfacing
- (6) Fat quarters - outer bag & pocket lining
- 3 yds Continuous Zipper + (8) Zipper pulls
- (5) Fat sixteenths - large appliqué pieces
- (3) Liberty fabrics 5" squares - teacup/pot
- (10) coordinating scrap fabric 5"
- (8) Buttons - 6 mm - 15 mm
- 3/4 yd Webbing Strap - 1 1/2" wide
- 1 3/4 yds recycled sewing tape measure