The Sweet Clutches Pattern Booklet by Michelle GoLightly includes sewing instructions and pattern templates to create six different clutches, including the Chocolate Mint Truffle, Taffy, Sugar Baby, Peppermint Stick, Lemon Drop, and Sweetart Clutch! These clutches are easy and quick to make and you will need an 8" x 3" square corner purse frame. Also included are directions for customizing your unique clutch purse! Finished sizes:
Round Bottom Clutch - 9 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 3"
Square Bottom Clutch - 10" x 5" x 1 1/2"
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard lining fabric
- 1/3 yard additional exterior fabric for ruffle style clutches, including Peppermint Stick and Sugar Baby
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece
- 14" x 16" piece of woven fusible interfacing for bow style clutch (Sweetart Clutch)
- NOTIONS (optional):
- 1 and 1/2" button for Taffy Clutch
- 1/2 yard sparkling trip for Lemon Drop Clutch
- Adhesive (fabric to metal kind of glue) Beacon 527 multi-use glue was used for the pictured clutches
- 8" x 3" square edge purse frame or you can customize the patter to a different size/shape frame