The Santorini Tote Pattern by Natalie Santini of Sew Hungryhippie includes sewing instructions for creating a tote in three sizes. This bag features a zipper top closure as the main bag opening, optional zipper pockets on the outside and inside, and you can use almost any type of straps or handle you wish, including my sew-able leather straps. Included are lots of options to help you build YOUR best bag. Zippered security pockets, open slip pockets, and zipper installation are all illustrated and photographed to help you through each step. Made for leather, faux leather, vinyl, canvas, cork, duck cloth, & quilting cotton----- all work fabulously. A video sew-along link is in the pattern so you can follow along easily. Finished sizes: Small - 16" x13"; Medium - 19" x 16"; Large - 21" x 17".
Material needed - Small & Medium [Large]:
- 1 1/2 yds [1 1/2 yds] Focus Material for exterior and straps
- 1 yd [1 3/4 yds] Lining Material for lining and optional pockets
- cut to size [22"] main zipper
- (1-4) [1-4] 13" zippers for zippered pockets
- 1 yd [1 1/4 yds] foam interfacing
- 1 1/2 yds [2 yds] Pellon SF101 fusible woven interfacing