The Potato Chip Bag pattern by Quilt Country is an easy to make small tote bag and got it's name because you can't make just one! This bag is mostly made of Fat Quarters, makes up quickly, and has pockets on the outside and inside with a finished size of 7" x 6" x 2".
- Purse front, back, back pocket and flap - 1 Fat Quarter
- Lining front, back, and (2) lining pockets - 1 Fat Quarter
- Front pocket/strap - 1 Fat Quarter
- Fusible mid-weight interfacing - 1/2 yd if 44" wide (1 yd if 22" wide)
- Plastic canvas (optional) - 1 sheet