Victoria's Bag Pattern by Faye Verrall is an adorable bag with an oval bottom, complete instructions, and pattern measurements. Also included is a printed sample of bees, flowers, and butterflies that can be used for embroidery stitching. Finished size is 9 inches tall x 13 inches wide. The measurements for materials needed is in the metric system but converted measurements are included! The actual pattern pieces are not included (except for the bag bottom) but complete sizes of each pattern piece is given.
- 30 cm. (11.81 inches) of main fabric for lower panel, handle x 1 back and base.
- 10 cm. (3.94 inches) of corresponding fabric for top panel
- 60 cm. (23.62 inches) of complementary fabric for lining, prairie points, bases x 3.
- 15 cm. (5.91 inches) of muslin, calico, or linen or embroidered section
- 40 cm. (15.75 inches) of lace, beads, or fringing for decoration on bottom panel.
- 60 cm. (23.62 inches) of Iron On Pellon
- 50 cm. (19.69 inches) of Rigilene for supporting sides of bag (This is a type of boning that gives shape to the bag) It can be found online at www.thesewingplace.com )
- 2 metres (78.740 inches) of silky cord, cut into 2 pieces.
- 1 metre (39.370 inches) of thick piping cord for handle, cut into 3 pieces
- 1 piece of plastic for base of bag (Pattern piece for base of bag included)
- 6 x 1 inch buttons