The Renaissance Ribbons Bags Pattern by Annie includes sewing instructions for creating flat-bottomed zippered pouches in two sizes that stand up and open wide to provide easy access to all your essentials! Use a variety of ribbons and borders to make these simple, quick bags into exquisite masterpieces. You'll love the extra-easy zipper installation and beautifully-finished interior - no unfinished seams! Perfect for travel or everyday use and great for gifts, too! Finished sizes: Small - 5 3/4" H x 5 1/2" to 7" W x 2" D; Large - 5" H x 7 1/2" to 10 1/2" W x 3" D.
- Use ribbons and velvet borders to make these exquisite bags!
- Extra-easy zipper installation
- Beautifully finished interior
- Great for gifts!
- Easy, yet elegant!
- Includes coupon for $5 Add-On Video Tutorial
Materials needed (to make both bags):
- 1.1 yds of 1 1/2" wide Renaissance Ribbon - bag exterior
- 1.1 yds of 3/8" wide Renaissance Ribbon - bag exterior
- 1.1 yds of 5" wide French Velvet Border - bag exterior
- 1/4 yd Lining fabric - lining of bag, zipper pulls
- 1/4 yd Soft & Stable - stablizer for bag
- 30" Double-slide handbag zipper
- Roll of 1/8" Basting tape (optional) - helpful in holding ribbons in place