The West End Tote pattern by Aunties Two is a practical tote to help keep you organized every day! There are 4 pockets outside, 4 pockets inside, and instructions are included for either a decorative pleated front or a gathered front. There are double handles and the finished size is 12"W x 12"H x 5"D.
- Fabric for Bag Body - 3/4 yard
- Outside Pockets - 3/4 yard
- Inside Pockets - 3/4 yard
- Binding and Sashing - 3/4 yard
- Double-sided fusible batting - 1 yard (Duet Fuse II by Bosal or Duo Fuse by Innovative Craft Products)
- Handles - Plastic tubing (.170 1/4" Polyethylene - 5 feet
- Stiff interfacing (Craft-Tex, Peltex) - 2 strips 1 3/4" x 20 1/2"
- Aunties Two Happy Handles Kit (This kit has both the tubing and the strips of interfacing cut to 1 3/4" wide)
- Buttons - Two 1" buttons, One sew on magnetic button from Bohin, four small buttons for inside pockets