PursePatterns.com is owned and operated by Henrietta's Handbags.
Henrietta's Handbags is a family owned business founded by Henrietta Timmons in 2001, offering a variety of distinctive handbag designs, including animal and bird themed bags by Laurel Burch and other designers.
Amy Butler purse patterns were added to the website in 2004, followed by patterns by other designers. In 2009 the purse pattern business was separated from the finished handbag business, transitioning to PursePatterns.com.
Henrietta's 2013 interview with ChrisW Designs.
How to Start Your Own Purse Pattern Business: Take your pattern ideas from concept to market! This Kindle Edition book authored by Henrietta Timmons is available at Amazon.com.
Our other websites include:
- HenriettasHandbags.com: Handbags!
- ePursePatterns.com: Downloadable purse patterns (Coming soon: mobile friendly website update!)
- HennyPennyPatterns.com: Henny Penny Patterns
- CarolsCarryAlls.com: Carol's CarryAlls Patterns
- RubyPetuniaDesigns.com: Purse patterns by Ruby Petunia Designs
- TiltedTreePublishing.com Novel: Death of the Fairy King by H Lee Holt
Social Media archives:
- Blog: Handbag News
- Blog: Purse Pattern News
- Facebook @PursLdy: Henrietta's Handbags and Purse Patterns
- Pinterest: Purse Patterns
- flickr: Purse Patterns
PursePatterns.com is online only.