The Cash On Hand! Wristlet Wallet & Key Fob Pattern by Susie C Shore Designs includes sewing instructions for a wristlet wallet and key fob to keep cash and keys close at hand! The wrist strap is especially good for a morning walk or to hook onto your purse, book bag, belt loop or key ring; without the wrist strap, the wallet can be tucked into a pocket or purse. They're a cinch to make and fun to give as gifts! Finished size: 3 3/4" (excluding key ring).
- (2) fat quarters for Main Color & Contrast Fabric
- 10 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of Pellon's Fusible Fleece
- 1/4 yd Lightweight Fusible Non-Woven Interfacing
- Velcor Button or Snap Set
- 4 1/2" zipper cut to size
- Swivel Hook with attached D-Ring
- 3/4" D Ring