The Messenger Girl Bag pattern by Among Brenda's Quilts makes a bag, backpack, and laptop case using 5 in. charm squares and easily converts to different carrying options for lots of versatility. The skill level is imtermediate and up and finished size is 13 in. x 16 in.
- Color A background fabric: 1 5/8 yd
- Lining fabric: 1 2/3 yd
- 25 assorted 5" squares
- Fusible batting (Pellon Fusible): 1 2/3 yd
- Muslin: 1/4 yd
- 16 in. zipper to match Color A
- 16 in. zipper to match lining
- 3/4 in. magnetic closure (or Velcro)
- Two 1 3/16 in. swivel rings
- Six 3/4 in. buttons
- Base: template plastic or Pellon Peltex 72F or fast2fuse measuring 2 3/4 in. x 38 in.