The Cell Phone Favorites Pattern by Cotton Ginnys includes sewing instructions for creating cell phone holders in the shape of a dog and a ladybug! These cell phone holders are easy to make and are perfect as gifts and the front of the completed patterns are approximately 4 1/2 inches x 5 inches.
- LADYBUG: Front, back and phone holder - 1 fat quarter, 1/2 yd will make 3
- Hanger - 1/8 yd
- Top head and center bottom appliques - scraps of black fabric
- Buttons for spots - black, 4 1/2 inches and two 5/8 inch buttons
- DOG: Front and back head and phone holder - 1 fat quarter, 1/2 yd will make 3
- Ears & hanger - 1/8 yd
- Mussle and nose appliques - scraps of fabrics or 1/8 yd
- Whisker dots - shown using 6 rhinestones, 4mm, Black diamond color. Other options: draw on dots, make french knots, or use beads, etc.
- Eyes - black size Itsy Bitsy (5/16 inch) buttons
- Supplies for both: Pellon fusible fleece number 987 - 1/4 yd will make several
- Fusible web - like Steam-A-Seam or Wonder Under - 1/8 yd or scraps
- Velcro - 5/8 inch wide x 3/4 inch long, for each cell phone holder (sew-on type)