The Veranda Tote Pattern is made from scraps of fabric and has instructions for both a pieced bag or an un-pieced tote and can be made mostly from fat quarters. There are comfortable double handles and the finished size is 11 1/2"W x 11"H x 5"D.
- Middle portion - 1 fat quarter
- Side panels (un-pieced version) - 1 fat quarter
- Side panels (pieced version) - Scraps from other sections of this bag
- Handles - 1 fat quarter
- Large outer pockets and linings - 1 fat quarter
- Ruffles - 1 fat quarter
- Small outer pocket and lining - 1 fat quarter
- Bag lining - 1/2 yd or 2 matching fat quarters
- Inner pockets - 1/2 yd or 2 matching fat quarters
- Button loop, inside pocket trim (optional), button covering (optional), cover for rigid bottom insert - 1 fat quarter
- Pellon 987F fusible fleece - 1 1/2 yd
- Matte board - cut to finished size approximately 5" x 11"
- For a matching fabric covered button - (1) - 1 1/2" Dritz Half Ball Cover Button