The Girl Friday Bag pattern has double handles with trim that matches the decorative bag border, 2 ruffles, and fabric strips down the bag front with buttons. Instructions are also included for a glasses case which measures 5 1/2" x 8" (14 x 20cm) when finished. The handbag measures approximately 10" x 12" (25 x 30cm) not including handles.
- 15cm (6") each of FOUR co-ordinating print fabrics for main bag, cneter panel, and one of the fabrics used on frills, handles and bag pocket
- 50cm (20") of contrast fabric for frills, handles, and lining
- One fat quarter additional fabric for bag lining
- 60cm (24") iron on Pellon
- Three large self cover buttons (or buttons of your choice)
- The glasses case is made from the fabrics left after making the bag