The Lily Pocket Purse pattern by Lazy Girl Designs has lots of pockets to keep you organized, can be worn either across the body or from the shoulder, and is the perfect size to carry every day! Finished size is 9" x 10 1/4" x 1". Pattern piece for the main bag body is included, along with lots of illustrations for an easy to make purse.
This pattern is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
Materials Needed: Fabric is 42" to 45" wide
- 1/3 yd each of two feature fabrics (use both for cover and lining)
- 1/2 yd for handle and pockets
- Batting - 1/3 yd fusible, low loft, poly (45" wide)
- Interfacing - 2/3 yd of 45" wide (or 1 1/3 yd of 20" wide) fusible light weight for soft support
- Velcro - 2" of sew-in or fusible Fusion Velcro
- Template - 2 letter sized ( 8 1/2" x 11") sheets of paper or template plastic to make pattern pieces