The Sunday Best Handbag Pattern by Poorhouse Quilt Designs is from their Daily Specials Collection and is easy to make with simple construction, lots of ruffles, and double handles. The skill level is advanced beginner and the finished size is 9" H x 10" W x 4" D.
- Quilting fabric: 5/8 yd main fabric for front/back, handles, bottom, inner pockets
- 1/2 yd another accent fabric for lining and ruffle binding (this should contrast main fabric)
- 1/4 yd accent fabric for ruffles
- Elastic, 3/8" or 1/2" wide , 24" total
- 1/2 yd of 45" wide Pellon 987F Fusible Fleece
- 7/8 yd of 20" wide Pellon 911F Fusible interfacing