The Market Tote pattern by Heart to Hand (Kathi Campbell) measures 14" x 18" x 5" and can be made to replace plastic grocery shopping bags! This bag pattern is made from coat-weight wool or from a repurposed old wool blanket and has a fabric lining and grommets. Templates for the flowers are included.
- 3/4 yd coat-weight wool for tote body (or use an old wool blanket)
- Scraps of wool for flowers & leaves (the largest piece your will need is 11" x 11" for the large flower)
- 5/8 yd cotton fabric for lining
- 1/2 yd cotton fabric for handles
- Four 1 9/16" curtain grommets
- Misc. buttons and ribbons for embellishing the flowers
- Embroidery floss