A Bird's Eye View Bag Pattern by Natalie Ross has a stitchery design of an owl sitting in a tree with a bird on his head down the decorative center of the bag! There are double handles, a contrasting top band, and a loop and button closure. Finished size is 12" x 15" (30cm x 37.5cm) excluding handles. Pattern pieces included for bag front side panel and appliques.
- 45cm (18") of large floral print fabric
- 40cm (16") of teal green print fabric
- 1 - fat 1/4th of pink print fabric
- 1 - fat 1/4th of lime green fabric
- 1 - 6" x 10 1/2" (15cm x 27cm) strip of white homespun for stitchery
- 35cm (14") of your chosen fabric for bag lining
- 35cm (14") of Iron-on Pellon
- 1 - large decorative button (4cm/1 1/2" in diameter)
- 1 - sheet of cardboard and 1 pencil
- DMC 3863 Mocha beige thread
- Cosmo threads 241A Red - 413 Blue - 271 Lime green
- Cosmo seasons 8100 Pink
- 1 packet of AKX30 polyester "shrinking sheet"
- Cutting board, rule and rotary cutter