The Cherry Blossom Caddy pattern is an octagonal (8 sided) purse with double handles and a decorative front with instructions for butterflies and 3D flowers. Pattern pieces are included for the main bag and the finished size is 9 1/2" x 8".
- Side panels, handles and butterflies, etc. - 1 fat quarter
- Background for front and back panels - 30cm/12"
- Large octagon on front, butterflies, etc. - fat 1/8th or 10cm/4"
- Flowers on front - fat 1/8th or 10cm/4"
- Bag lining - 50cm/20"
- Two sheets template plastic
- 30cm/12" light weight batting or Pellon
- Decorative cord - 2m/2 1/4 yard
- Embroidery thread or tassel or purchased tassel
- Three beads or clasp (optional)