The Go Go Girl Bag Pattern by Leesa Chandler is easy to make with instructions for a pieced front and purchased handles. Finished size is 10" x 8" with pattern pieces for the front and back panels, the bag base, and the flap.
- Front panel (cream with dots) - 35cm/14"
- Front pocket, interval pocket, and base (red) - 40cm/16"
- Front pocket overlay, back panel, and lining (black with dots) - 80cm/32"
- 3 flowers (optional) (each flower needs a 2" x 16" strip cut on the bias)
- Pocket overlay trim - 2" x 20" strip cut on the bias
- 1 pair handles
- 1 magnetic snap
- 1 bag base (optional)