The Classic Pocket Tote pattern by Leesa Chandler is an easy to make handbag with three dimensional flowers and a convenient front pocket. There are purchased handles and the finished size is 14" x 8". Pattern pieces are included for the main bag and front pocket.
- Printed fabric for front and back panels - 40cm/16"
- Pocket front and lining and bag base - 50cm/20"
- 1 pair shoulder length sew on or clip on handles
- Flowers - fat 1/4th or 7 strips approximately 2" x 16" (cut on bias)
- Leaves - 10cm/16"
- 2 magnetic snaps
- Iron On Pellon - 50cm/20"
- Iron On light to medium weight Vilene (interfacing) - 75cm/30"
- Bag top rim binding - 40" x 2" on the bias
- Pocket binding - 20" x 2" on the bias