The Midge Bag Pattern by Me and My Sister Designs is a practical, everyday bag with comfortable long double straps and contrasting fabric as a top decoration. Finished size is 11" x 10" x 6 1/2" and a pattern is included for the side piece of this handbag.
This pattern is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
Materials Needed: Fabric yardage based on 40" wide fabric
- 1 1/4 yards fabric for exterior bag, pocket, handles, and handle patches
- 1 1/8 yards fabric for bag lining, top flaps and bottom insert
- 1 3/4 yards fusible fleece for interfacing (Pellon 987F recommended)
- 6 1/2" x 10 1/2" piece of heavy matboard
- (2) - 5/8" Heavy Duty Snaps (Dritz Snap Kit #18-65)