Finger Pouches pattern by Aunties Two is a small pouch that has a back loop so you can carry it over your finger or wrist. The instructions include three different options and it can also be made with a zipper. Finished size is approximately 6" x 9".
- Fabric A - pouch body - 1 Fat Quarter
- Fabric B - Binding, pockets, handles - 1 Fat Quarter
- Duo-Fuse - double sided fusible batting (45" wide) - Two 10" x 18" rectangles
- Inn-Spire - stiff interfacing - 20" wide - One 10" x 18" rectangle
- Buttons and beads for embellishing
- For a zipper closure - one 9" zipper (color should match Fabric B)
- For an interior elastic strap - 1/2 yard of 1/4" elastic