The Hip Hip Hurray Bag Pattern by Henny Penny Patterns includes sewing instructions and pattern templates for creating a fun, easy to make, and comfortable to carry handbag with a main zippered compartment, a front pocket with a flap closure, and either an adjustable across the body strap or a single length shoulder strap. Finished size: 12" W x 10 1/2" H, with a handle drop of 17 1/2".
This pattern is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
Materials Needed: Yardage based on 44/45" wide quilting fabric, which can be either directional or non-directional
- Fabric A - 1/2 yard
- Fabric B - 1/2 yard
- Fusible Interfacing (Pellon 987F) - 1/2 yard (if yardage is less than 44" wide, increase to 1 yard)
- (1) 14" zipper (All purpose polyester)
- (2) - "O" or "D" rings 1" in size
- 1" buckle (If making the optional adjustable handle)
- 1 piece of nylon webbing measuring 52" x 1" (If making adjustable handle)