The Sugarloaf Swing Bag Pattern by Aunties Two makes a perfect carry all for your tablet with room for cords, your cell phone, pens, and your wallet. There are double handles and a decorative top panel made with fabric strips. Finished size is 15"W x 11"H x 3"D.
Materials Needed: Bali Pops, Jelly Rolls, or your own made fabric strips work well with this project!
- Top Border - 6 strips 2 1/2" x 42"/44" (1/2 yard)
- (24) 5" squares
- Bag body and pockets - 1 yard of one fabric
- 1/2 yard each of two coordinating fabrics
- Binding, sashing, and handles - 1/2 yard
- Batting - 1 yard of medium weight batting 45" wide
- Buttons - Eight 1" buttons (or more for a layered look)
- Magnetic buttons - 2