The Hold Everything! Pattern by Annie includes sewing instructions for creating a multi-use and practical case with lots of removable zippered pockets that makes a great case for sewing machine accessories, tools, electronic gear, etc. There are instructions for a double sided zipper, removable 6" x 8" dividers with clear vinyl pockets, and a convenient handle. This pattern is suggested for experienced sewers - beginner sewers may enjoy Annie's Carry-All Bag pattern for an easier project. Finished size is 9"H x 8"W x 3"D.
- Main fabric (body of bag, handle, binding for inner pockets) - 1/2 yd
- Coordinating fabric (lining or case, zipper pulls) - 1/2 yd
- Coordinating fabric (binding for case and dividers) - 1/2 yd
- Soft & Stable or batting - 13" x 44"
- Clear heavyweight vinyl - 5" x 54"
- Zipper, double slide - One 30" long
- Zippers (handbag zippers preferably) - Six, 12" or longer
- 3/4" hook & loop fastener such as Velcro - Two, 7 1/2" pieces