The Braided Bucket Bag Pattern by Jamie Kalvestran of Scrap-Bags has a braided handle with unique pockets and is easy to sew with clear instructions. There are two large interior pockets that you can subdivide to any size, four small and two medium exterior pockets. The finished bag measures 14"w x 12"h not including handle.
- Cotton fabric - Fabric #1 - Front, back, lining, and interior pockets - 7/8 yards
- Fabric #2 - Handle and exterior pockets - 1 yard
- Batting - 2 pieces - 15" X 15" thin quilt batting PLUS 4 - 2 X 2" squares
- Fusible interfacing medium heavy - 2 - 15 X 15" squares
- Closures - 1 - 18mm magnetic snap
- 1 - 14mm magnetic snap for interior pocket