The Have It All Wallet Pattern by Straight Stitch Society is a fun to make and practical wallet that has credit card pockets, a checkbook section, a bill section, a coupon section and a zippered section for coins! Options are given for 2 different front flap designs and the finished size is 7 1/4" W x 4 1/4" H x 1/2"D.
This pattern is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
- 1/2 yard or 1 fat quarter fabric A (Outside of wallet)
- 1/2 yard fabric B (Interior pockets)
- 5" x 5" scrap fabric C (Bow, view #1)
- 1/2 yard or 20" wide lightweight, non-woven fusible interfacing
- 7" x 13" extra firm woven sew-in interfacing
- One coordinating regular (coil) zipper 7" long or longer
- One Sew-in or set-in snap (approximately 7/18" in diameter - size 3 sew-in or size 16 set-in)