The Guardian pattern is a unique bag pattern with lots of organizational features, including a concealed carry pocket for a gun with right or left-handed access. This extra storage space is also great for cameras, your passport, medications, or anything else you wish to keep completely safe. This pattern also has a convenient zip down front pocket that keeps your reward cards or credit cards in an easy to reach place! Another popular feature of this pattern is that it is just the right size for your iPAD! Finished size is 9"L x 11"H x 4"D.
Directional prints may require extra fabric.
- Exterior Fabric: Main color (bag middle area) - 1 Fat Quarter or 1/3 yard
- Contrast 1 (bag top area) - 1 Fat Quarter or 1/4 yard
- Contrast 2 ( bag bottom area) - 1 Fat Quarter or 1/4 yard
- Lining - 1 yard
- Fusible Fleece - 1/4 yard (Thermolam was used)
- Cotton Woven Fusible Interfacing - 1 yard x 22" wide (Bosal used)
- Soft & Stable - One 36" x 10" piece (not including holster) (Stiff Study by Sew Lazy is a great substitute)
- One 12" separating zipper
- Four 9" or longer nylon coil zippers
- Two 3/4" invisible sew-in magnetic snaps
- 50 inches of 1" wide metal rectangular links
- One 1" wide metal slide buckle