The Brideshead Bag Pattern has a unique curved shape and a convenient front pocket.
The front flap also has a unique shape which compliments the design and there are instructions for an interior pocket. Finished size is 14"H x 14"W x 3 1/2"D (35cm x 35cm x 9 cm).
This pattern is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
- To Make Bag in One Fabric:
- 2/3 yard (60cm) of 60" (154cm) wide or 1 yard (95cm) of 44" (112cm) wide exterior fabric
- To Make With a Contrast Flap and Front Pocket:
- 1/2 yard (45cm) of 60" (154cm) or 3/4 yard (65cm) of 44" (112cm) wide main exterior fabric for bag and strap
- 1/3 yard (30cm) of 60" (154cm) or 44" (112cm) wide contrast fabric for front pocket and flap
- For All Combinations you will Need:
- 1 yard (65cm) of 44" (112cm) wide lining fabric for bag, front pocket lining and interior pocket
- 1/2 yard (65cm) of 44" (112cm) wide firm sew-in interacing (and optional batting) for bag body
- 2/3 yard ( 65cm) of 36" (92cm) wide fusible interfacing for flap, front pocket, interior pocket and strap
- 1 magnetic snap
- 2 big buttons (approximately 1 1/2" (4cm) in diameter