The Sudbury Saddle Bag Pattern is a uniquely styled asymmetrical bag that is big enough to carry every day.
This bag pattern is a 1940's vintage inspired design by Charlie's Aunt and the finished size is 11"H x 13"W x 3"D (28cm x 33cm x 8cm).
This pattern is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
- 3/4 yard (50cm) of 54" (140cm) wide, or 1 yard (92cm) of 44" (112cm) wide exterior fabric
- 2/3 yard (60cm) of 44" (92cm) wide lining fabric for bag lining, front pocket lining, and interior pocket
- 1 yard (92cm) of 36" (92cm) wide sew-in craft interfacing for bag body and upper flap (optional: plus the same amount of batting for bag body)
- 2/3 yard (60cm) of 36" (92cm) wide fusible interfacing for flap underside, strap, exterior and interior pockets
- 1 magnetic snap set
- 3 buttons approximately 1 1/2" (40mm) diameter to trim the strap ends and flap
- Piece of plastic canvas or similar 3" x 8" (8cm x 20cm) to insert in bag base