The Big Sebago Tote Pattern by Aunties Two is a pattern for a tote that is big enough for all those beach accessories, including towels and toys! Instructions are included for a convenient large outer pocket and a large pocket on the inside of the tote. Finished size is 20"W x 17"H x 8"D.
Materials Needed: Not suitable for directional fabrics
- FABRIC A - 2 1/2 yards for bag body and pockets
- FABRIC B - 1 3/4 yards for upper bag body
- FABRUC C - 1 1/4 yards for binding, sashing and handles
- Foam Based Fusible Interfacing - 1 yard of 58" wide (Bosal's Inn-R-Form or Innovative Craft Product's Inn Control Plus)
- 1/2" Cotton Upholstery Piping - 8 feet
- Buttons or shells or other embellishments