The Quickie iPad Pocket Pattern by Cotton Ginnys is an easy to make holder for your iPad and it's accessories. This pattern holds your pen, notepad, ear buds, stylus to make everything accessible!
- iPad Pocket: Exterior and lining - 3/4 yard fabric, if using the same fabric for both (makes 2). If you want a different fabric for the lining, you will need 3/4 fabric.
- Accessory Back Pocket - Two pieces of fabric 8" x 8". You can use remnants from exterior/lining fabric, unless you are using that fabric to make 2 iPad pockets - then you will need additional fabric for the accessory pocket.
- Pen/Stylus Holder (Optional): Two pieces of fabric 2 1/2" x 6"
- Fleece - Thermolam Plus by Pellon - 1/3 yard
- Button (decoration) - 1 and 1/4" or larger
- Velcro - Two pieces 3/4"w x 1"Long sew-on type