The Sewing Catty & Pincushion Mouse Pattern by Cotton Ginnys is a fun pattern to hold your sewing neccessities! There are instructions and a pattern piece to make a cute cat head and 8 pockets to hold your supplies, including scissors, tape, etc. A Pattern piece is also included to make a matching mouse pincushion. Finished size for the Sewing Catty is 12" x 12".
- Catty: Body - 1/2 yard fabric
- Head - Fat quarter or 1/3 yard fabric
- Pocket Bindings - Two pieces of fabric 1 and 1/2" x 18"
- Drawstring/bow - 1/8 yard fabric (You will have enough for pocket bindings)
- Nose - 1 and 1/2" x 2" fabric scrap and fusible web scrap
- Fleece - Thermolam Plus by Pellon (or regular weight fleece) - 1/2 yard
- Buttons for eyes - 3/8", 7/16", or 5/8"
- Doll Needle - 3 1/2" long or more (optional)
- Pincushion (You will have scraps from the above Catty pattern to make the mouse pincushion) If you use different fabric, you will need:
- Body, gusset and ears - Fat quarter or 1/4 yard fabric
- Inner ears - 3" x 7" fabric scrap
- Tail - 1 1/2" x 8" piece of fabric
- Nose - Fabric scrap and fusible web scrap (or glue)
- Buttons for eyes - 3/16" or 1/2"
- Items Needed For Both:
- Glue stick (optional) and disappearing marker and fiberfill for stuffing