The Girly Gym Bag pattern is a large, easy to carry bag that can be used as a gym bag, a travel bag, a beach bag, or even for those sewing projects! This bag can be made with fat quarters (use some from your stash!) and has convenient pockets, double handles, and a secure top zipper. Finished size is 22" W x 13" H x 9" D and included is a template for the front flap.
- 1 and 1/2 yards of Fabric #1, usually a larger print for the front, back, ends, and middle
- 1 yard of Fabric #2, contrasting medium scale print for outer pockets
- 1 and 1/2 yards of Fabric #3, smaller print, plaid, stripe or check for all linings
- 2 yards of Bosal 326/426LF Single Sided Light Fusible Batting
- 1 package (18" x 58") of Bosal in-R-Form Single Sided Fusible Foam (or 1/2 yard off the bolt)
- 1 zipper - 24" or 26"
- The Designer used 2 layers of Bosal Craf-Tex 337 to firm the bottom of the bag