The "Just Right e-Covers Pattern" by WhistlePigCreek Productions is a pattern for an electronic cover that has calculations so you can make your e-cover fit just right! This cover can be folded easily to make a stand so you can view your tablet comfortably and can be made to orient either as a portrait (length longer than width) or landscape (length shorter than width). A pattern template for the mustache and exclamation point applique is included.
- (2) Fat Quarters (one main, one accent fabric) for smaller readers
- (2) Half Yard cuts (one main, one accent fabric) for readers longer than 8"
- 1 Yd Fusible Interfacing such as Pellon ShapeFlex S101
- 1 Pkg (15" x 36") Very Stiff , Shape-able, Double Sided Fusible Interfacing such as Pellon Fuse-n-Shape (Heavyweight) - These products are firmer after they are ironed.
- 3/8" to 3/4" Elastic - wider elastic for larger devices
- Narrow Elastic or Hair Band for button loop
- 1/2" - 3/4" Button (flat is best)
- Fine Line Marking pencil (removable)
- Optional Decorative Embellishments or Materials for Applique