The Chattisham Clutch Bag is by Charlie's Aunt and is inspired by designs of the 1940's. There are instructions to make this bag either with a shoulder strap or a wrist strap and this is the perfectly sized handbag to carry every day. The front of this purse is pieced with a decorative tab and there is an inside pocket. Finished size is 9"H (23cm) x 14"W (36cm) and the shoulder strap is 38" (96cm) and the wrist strap is 6 1.2" (17cm).
- ½ yard (50cm) of 54” (138cm) wide, or 2/3 yard (60cm) of 44” (112cm) wide exterior fabric (Back of bag, side front panels, flap and long strap)
- Piece of contrast fabric 14” (36cm) by 30” (76cm)(Center front panel, flap center tab and wrist strap if adding one)
- 2/3 yard (60cm) of 44” (112cm) or 36” (92cm) wide lining fabric (Lining and one interior pocket)
- 1/3 yard (30cm) of 36” (92cm) wide sew-in craft interfacing (Interfacing for bag body)
- 1/3 yard (30cm) of 36” (92cm) wide fusible interfacing (Interfacing for flap, interior pocket and either long strap or wrist strap)
- 1 magnetic snap set
- 1 or 2 buttons approx. 1¼” (32mm) diameter (Flap decoration)