The Wine Cooler Pattern by Poorhouse Quilt Designs is a simple to make bag that holds a bottle of wine that has insulation instructions. This pattern makes a great gift for the wine lover in your life and is recommended for the Advanced Beginner. Finished size is 12"H x 4"W x 4"D and with a strap drop of 4". There are 2 versions included - a lined wine holder and an unlined wine holder.
- Main Fabric - Unlined: 1 Fat Quarter ane Lined: 1 Fat Quarter
- Accent Fabric - Unlined: 1 Fat Quarter and Lined: 1 Fat Quarter
- Lining - 1 Fat Quarter for the Lined Wine Cooler
- Insulating Material (Thermo-foam by Innovative Craft Products, Poly-Therm Heat Reflective Fleece by Bosal Foam and Fiber, or Insul-Bright by the Warm Company (Please follow instructions for whichever product you choose - this can influence your lining!).
- NOTIONS: 2" sew-on hook and loop tape (1/2"W)
- 1" diameter button
- Temporary Spray Adhesive