The Grab Some Grub 2.0 pattern by Annie includes sewing instructions for creating a lunch box style container that has room for a bottle of water, thermos, sandwich, and fruit! A mesh pocket on the inside holds an ice pack or utinsils. An optional chalkboard border on front and a see-through pocket on back provide space for an ID or fun notes. Choose from a quilted or non-quited version, adding iron-on vinyl to laminate the inside if desired. Soft & Stable By Annie gives great stability, provides insulation, and ensures long-lasting wear. This pattern has a flat bottom and sits upright and also has a comfortable padded handle. A fold over front flap fastens securely. Includes coupon for $5 Add-On Video Tutorial. Finished size: 9”H x 8”W x 6”D.
- Main fabric (Body of bag) - 1 yd
- Lining fabric (Lining of bag) - 1 yd
- Coordinating fabric (Borders, bindings, handle) - 1/2 yard
- Soft & Stable By Annie - 10” x 58”
- Fusible interfacing - 1/4 yd
- Chalkboard fabric (optional, flap border) - 3” x 8”
- Vinyl (ID pocket) - 3" x 8"
- Iron-on vinyl (optional lining) - 1 yd
- Mesh fabric - 7” x 9”
- 1” side release buckle OR 1” D-Ring and swivel hook
- Fold-over elastic, 20mm (inner mesh pocket binding) - 16"