The Diva Bag Pattern by Marlous Designs has clear instructions to make a crossbody bag with two front angled pockets and a welted pocket above. On the back of this bag pattern is a larger pocket that is just right for an iPad and there are multiple pockets inside. Included with this sewing pattern is an antique brass slide set (sliding buckle and matching rectangular ring) and the finished size is 13"W x 12"H x 1/2"D.
This pattern [no hardware included] is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
- 1 yd fabric - Outside of Bag
- 5/8 yd fabric - Outside pockets
- 7/8 yd Lining Fabric - (Also outside pocket bindings)
- 3/4 yd Fusible Fleece (45" wide - use thinnest loft available)
- 2-1/4 yds of 20" wide Lightweight Fusible interfacing - nonwoven
- 1-1/2" Rectangular Ring - Antique Brass - included!
- 1-1/2" Buckle Slider - Antique Brass - included!