The Daytripper 2.0 By Annie is a sturdy padded case that can be used to carry your tablet, iPad, or other electronic devices. Instructions are included for a zipper at the top for extra protection of your gear. There is also a padded zippered pocket on the front of the bag that can hold your cords and chargers and inside is a slip pocket that would be perfect for that smart phone! Instructions are included to make a strap that can be used over the shoulder or cross-body - you choose! Finished size is as follows: The finished case measures 11”W x 11½”H x 2”D.
- Main fabric (body of case, pockets) - 3/4 yard (additional fabric may be required if using a focus fabric-see pattern instructions)
- Lining fabric (lining of case) - 1/2 yard
- Contrasting fabric (carry strap, zipper pulls) - 1/4 yard
- ByAnnie's Soft & Stable - 13" x 41"
- Fusible interfacing (ShapeFlex 101, or other similar interfacing) - 10" x 12"
- 1" strapping - 2 yards
- 1" rectangle rings - 2 rings
- 1" strap adjuster - 1 adjuster
- Heavy-duty handbag zippers - 2 zippers at least 14" long (One 30" double-slide zipper will make both zippers for this project)