The Seamlessly Woven Tote Pattern by Aunties Two is a unique woven design tote bag with no corner seams or side seams! This is a fun to make and carry bag pattern with double handles, an optional lining, and optional zippered pockets inside. Finished size is 12"W x 10"H x 6"D.
- FABRIC: Width of fabric (WOF) by 42/44"
- Weaving Strips (2.5" x WOF)
- BAG A - 12 strips or 1 yard
- BAG B - 12 strips or 1 yard
- Bindings, handles, closure - 1/2 yard
- Optional lining with pockets - 1.25 yards
- Weaving strips, handles, closure - One roll (2.25" x 20 yards) or one yard IN-R-FORM Single-sided fusible by Bosal (Foam based batting)
- Optional lining - 1 yard fusible cotton (Fashion Fuse by Bosal)
- Cardboard Box - One box measuring 12" x 12" x 6" (or recycle a used large flat rate box from the USPS (this box is 12" x 12" x 5.5" but it will work)
- Clasp OR buttons and magnetic snap:
- 1 large button 2" or larger and 1 magnetic snap (prong type or sew in)
- Zippers for optional lining: Two 9" polyester zippers
- Other Tools:
- Blue tubes by Fastturn or 1" PVC pipe about 18" long and a 1/2" dowel or long knitting needle