The Camden Bowls Pattern by Aunties Two has clear instructions to make unique zigzag stitched bowls. These bowls are made simply from a rectangle for the sides and a circle for the bottom and there are instructions for an optional cover. This bowl pattern comes in 3 sizes - LARGE (13"W x 9"H), MEDIUM (11"W x 7"H), SMALL (9"W x 6"H).
- FABRIC (Width of fabric - 42/44")
- SIDES (Yards OR 2.5" x 42/44" strips):
- SMALL - SIDES - 3/4 yard OR 9 strips (Binding,bottom) - 1/2 yard
- MEDIUM - SIDES - 1 yard OR 12 strips (Binding, bottom) - 3/4 yard
- LARGE - SIDES - 1.25 yards OR 15 strips (Binding, bottom) - 3/4 yard
- SIDE INTERFACING - 1 yard or 1 roll for any size (Use a sturdy double-sided fusible batting. Duet Fuse II by Bosal is recommended and is available in pre-cut rolls (2.25" x 20 yards) in 1 yard packages or on bolts)
- BOTTOM INTERFACING - 1 yard for any size ( Use CRAF-TEX PLUS Double sided fusible stiff interfacing by Bosal or Peltex II by Pellon)
- MATCHING COTTON THRED - 50 weight 2 ply thread. For hand sewing, use a heavy cotton thread (12 weight)
- OPTIONAL COVER -
- Additional binding fabric -1 yard for any size
- Additional Duet Fuse II - 1 roll for large (For all other sizes you have enough leftover to make the rim)
- Additiona Craf-Tex Plus - 1 yard for any size
- EMBELLISHMENTS - Buttons, Beads, Silk flowers, etc.