The Key West Handbag Pattern by Nancy Green of Pink Sand Beach Designs includes easy to understand sewing instructions for a tote that is fat quarter friendly and has two pockets outside and six pockets inside. Easy to sew NO SAG bottom. 20" straps can be made any length. Magnetic snap closure. Front and back are mirror images. Relax on the porch and watch the beautiful suset at key West, Florida! Finished size: 11 1/2" W x 11 1/2" T x 4" D.
- 1/2 yd - Fabric 1 - Bag front / back, bottom (or 2 FQ)
- 1/2 yd - Fabric 2 - Outside and inside pockets (or 2FQ)
- 1/2 yd - Fabric 3 - Straps, side ties, inside pocket lining (or 2 FQ)
- 1/2 yd - Fabric 4 - Bag lining (or 2 FQ)
- 3/4 yd - Pellon #987F Fusible fleece
- 1 yd - Pellon #809 Decorbond fusible
- 1/8 yd - Pellon #71F Peltex single side fusible
- 1 - Magnetic purse snap 3/4"
- 1 - Large 1 3/8" button
- Jeans/Denim (91/14) machine needles