The Weybourne Bag Pattern by Charlie's Aunt includes sewing instructions and pattern templates for creating a practical 1940s wartime inspired shoulder bag of a serviceable size and shape and interior pocket, simply constructed with a gusset and a pleated front panel, giving softness to the utilitarian feel. Finished size: 10" H x 14" W x 2" D.
This pattern is available for immediate download at ePursePatterns.com!
- 1 yd exterior fabric for front/back, gusset, flap and upper strap
- 34" x 2" strip of contrasting fabric
- 1/2 yd lining fabric
- 3/4 yd heavy weight sew-in or craft interfacing for bag body/gusset and upper flap
- 1/2 yd firm weight fusible interfacing for under flap, interior pocket and strap
- 5" x 34" fusible web or interfacing for strap
- Magnetic snap
- 3 buttons to trim the flap